Friday, February 25, 2011

The making of the TRIPLE CHOCOLATE THREAT!

Now, I have to say, I am probably the worlds biggest chocolate fan. As a kid my two favorite deserts were chocolate mousse and flourless chocolate cake. I've spent my life searching out a chocolate creation that was too rich for me, but at the same time creating ultimate bliss in my mouth. Well folks, today was the day! We DID IT. This is the most ridiculous concoction I've ever made, and this is coming from a lady who puts bacon on a cupcake!


Watch as megan assembles the first ever Triple Chocolate Threat at Kumquat Cupcakery......


These will be featured THIS WEEKEND at the Brooklyn Flea!!!!
Saturday & Sunday
One Hanson Place
10am - 5pm

SEE YOU THERE!
xo
Keavy

1 comment:

roboticaldad said...

Aside from those delicious looking cupcakes, I digging Megan's (Swatch?) watch! ;)